Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Motorcycle Trip

My dad has been thinking about buying a bigger bike for longer trips and rented a Harley and Goldwing for a Holiday ride. Bryan was going to ride the other bike and then they would switch to see which one they liked best. Bryan asked CJ and I if we wanted to take Dad's bike and go with. OF COURSE we did. Ricci's grandparents, Pat and DJ, came too. Dad's friend Tracy decided to go. I was excited because Dad said with 5 bikes we had enough for a gang:)


We went on the Legacy Highway to Ogden canyon. Through Monte Cristo and Randolph to Bear Lake. Then through Logan Canyon, Sardine Canyon and on to home. It was a beautiful ride. The canyons were so much more enjoyable without the confines of a car. Now we want a bike. CJ is entered to win one through Aflac...keeping our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I found you! I miss you and our runs! It looks like life has been busy for you! We are no longer in Logan...we moved to NM! It is crazy. The church is very strong down here and is a nice change of pace for us. If you are ever in Albuquerque, look me up!

    ReplyDelete