Sunday, June 26, 2011

Utah Valley Half Marathon

Okay, I must be tired cause i put these in reverse order. Oh well. I talked Brent into running the half marathon with me and we started training. Me in Utah and Brent in Oregon.
Brent got more comments on his attire then I did on mine. Apparently there are some Ute fans in Utah County... he finished around 2:34 which is awesome for his first marathon. I base that opinion on my first half time being much more then that.
I finished 8 minutes faster then my last Top of Utah half time and was very happy. Running is an individual beat yourself event that I enjoy. the theme of this year's race was Pain you Enjoy.
This is where we saw CJ and he cheered us on. Right after this picture I had to leave Brent or I wouldn't have finished. I know, Im a rotten sister. What can I say, its an individual sport and I was ready to be done with it already!
Here I am the night before pinning my number to my shirt. Neat stuff huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment